VitrX joins the limited number of resellers with the ability to buy Microsoft Surface Hub solutions, enabling us to supply UK businesses, healthcare and education providers.
Built for teamwork, Microsoft Surface Hub works beautifully in the modern workplace. The fully integrated design, choice of two screen sizes (84” and 55”) and flexible mounting configurations means that there’s a solution for your business needs.
What is the Surface Hub?
Surface Hub is a powerful team collaboration device designed to advance the way people work together naturally.
Surface Hub enables engaging and productive meetings with its large multi-touch display, responsive pen and inking experience, built-in video conferencing and on-board Office apps. You can walk up and join a Skype for Business meeting with a single tap, and share content effortlessly, so that you spend your time connecting to people rather than technology. And since you can easily send meeting notes and content after your meeting ends, you can save time and effort by instantly communicating outcomes and action points.
The best way to create and brainstorm with others
The Surface Hub makes working together the most productive part of your day.
- Share your ideas with others on a canvas that is as big as your imagination.
- Bring teams together in a way that feels completely natural, with technology that doesn’t intrude, but helps ideas flow.
- Expand what can be accomplished in the moment and don’t lose the momentum—capture your work so you can act on it later.
- Fluid, natural ink
- The ink on Microsoft Surface Hub is so fluid and responsive that it feels just like a pen on paper—and it lets two people ink at the same time.
- Built for teamwork
- Whether you’re in the room or on the other side of the world, Microsoft Surface Hub brings everyone into the collaboration.
- Take your ideas with you
- Take your ideas with you. Easily share your whiteboard as a rich OneNote or image file with others so your ideas don’t get lost and you can continue to evolve them after your meeting ends.
- Scheduled or spontaneous
- Schedule meetings in advance with Skype for Business or invite remote attendees ad hoc when you want to bring them into the discussion.
- Easy to share content
- You can easily share content from laptops, tablets or phones. With inkback™ and touchback™, your changes will appear on compatible personal devices.